Here's Riot KenAdamsNSA with an update on Eternals - "We heard your feedback and we’re making some adjustments."
"Hey everyone. After spending the last two weeks reading all your thoughts and collecting feedback from players all over the world, we’re ready to give an update on Eternals. We know it took longer than some of you wanted, but we wanted to be able to share the concrete changes we’re making.
In case you missed it, Eternals are a new type of cosmetic that let you showcase your accomplishments in League, counting both unique and general gameplay milestones on a per-champion basis. In-game, you’ll see milestones “pop up” on the side of the screen as you hit statistical checkpoints for that Eternal.
- Jayce's E - Acceleration Gate now properly functions when cast on top of Jayce
- Pinging Pantheon's R - Grand Starfall will tell Pantheon's teammates which enemies are in range
- Wolf no longer grants additional, non-functional vision to Kindred when circling her
- Champions affected by Stasis no longer move during the effect
- Allies on their way to enter Tahm Kench's R - Abyssal Voyage will no longer be stuck when Tahm Kench is hit by an enemy
- When Shaco fears a target with W - Jack in the Box, he'll properly receive an assist if the target is killed shortly after
- Diana's Passive - Moonsilver Blade's tooltip now properly updates when she ranks up E - Moonfall
- Jinx's E - Flame Chompers now properly prevent Akali from moving when she uses R - Perfect Execution through them
- Taliyah's Q - Threaded Volley now properly consumes the full mana cost after she walks out of an area of Worked Ground
- Illaoi can no longer dash a short distance using W - Harsh Lesson when snared or rooted
- Bard's Meep cone attacks now properly break spell shields
- When Karthus is under his Passive - Death Defied effect, his W - Wall of Pain now properly grants vision around the wall